INTERESTED TO BECOME A PART OF 4321 STARTUP MAGAZINE?
JOIN US TODAY!
Here you will find all the available positions of the company. If you are interested in working with us and being part of the growing 4321Startup family, check out all the available positions below and send us your resume.
Social Media Manager:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition, and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building)
- Create a regular publishing schedule.Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- Creating website designs
- Producing sample sites
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Digital retouching and image editing
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team